Good Opportunity to engage with us.
Job Description :
Working in a STAT portfolio involves good understanding of accounting concepts, Regulatory reporting, US GAAP & UK GAAP. Exposure to BPM environment in US/UK shift.
Qualified CA with PQE of 5- 6 years in FP&A
Location : Pune
Position : FP&A Manager (Consultant)
- Legal & Professional Fees Schedule
- Experience of statutory accounts preparation
- FLASH REPORTS
- Various categories of account reconciliations
- Production of UK GAAP, Dutch GAAP, IRL GAAP, Statutory Accounts of Holding Companies
- ONLINE TAX PACK- ANNUAL INFORMATION RETURN
- Pension Cost
- BALANCE SHEET & P/L SUPPORT SCHEDULES – Extended Trial Balance
- Quarterly return of assets & liabilities, quarterly return of income & expenditure
- Quarterly Survey of Financial Assets and Liabilities
- Quarterly Outward Foreign Direct Investment Survey
- Quarterly Survey of International Trade in Services
- US GAAP accounting and Insurance industry knowledge
- Fixed asset disclosures US gaap to UK gaap control
The primary role is to handle reports required for Statutory regulations, work extensively on creating/updating financials, make adjustments/changes in the financial reports and simultaneously work on preparing journals made for Statutory adjustments and Tax adjustments, should also be well versed with Tax reconciliations and ensure all the assigned activities are met within the agreed TAT and Accuracy. Helping the team in resolving their queries. Driving process improvements and automations.
For More Details reach us at email@example.com